- Veggies and dip
- Cheese on toast
- Mixed raw nuts
- Yogurt and granola
Five Things on My To-Do List Today
- Wash the dishes
- Grocery shopping
- Wax my underarms
- Work on page kits
- Host a mixer at Peridot at 8 pm
Five Jobs I've Had
- Receptionist at a brewery (I got free beer!)
- Quality control lab in a canning factory
- Dish washer on a cruise boat on the Rhine in Germany
- Travel agent
- Medical Records filing clerk in a hospital
Five of My Bad Habits
- Interrupting people when they are talking, (because I think I'll forget what I was about to say!)
- Raising my voice when I think people aren't listening
- Spending too much time on the computer
- Leaving the dishes in the sink until the morning, (I just prefer to wash them in the morning!)
- Dropping the 'g' when using words ending in 'ing'
Five Places I Have Lived
- Colchester, England
- Reading, England
- Ottawa, Canada
- Toronto, Canada
- New York, USA (only for 2 weeks then decided to leave my boyfriend!)
Five Random Things
- I was born on February 29 and just celebrated my 13th birthday this year!
- I miss being in a relationship. My partner died 11 years ago and I haven't been in another relationship since.
- I lost my 2 front teeth in high school while playing rounders. Rounders is a game similar to baseball.
- I am, and have always been a vegetarian. I do eat dairy and eggs, however I am in the process of finding out if I have a dairy allergy.
- I am passionate about my job working with children who have a variety of special needs.