Saturday, May 20, 2006

In the past month I have ...

Until I posted the previous post I didn’t realise that it has been over a month since the last one!

Some of the things that I have been doing in that time are:




got my bike fixed with new handle bars


tidied up my scraproom


went to a spa


played Bingo


visited a Buddhist Temple


        went to a Blue Jays baseball game


        hosted a scrapmeet

        went to Sweets Expo 2006


        tried to ignore Mother’s day


        was told to go to emergency for a stomach ache

        had a pedicure


        This weekend is a holiday here in Canada – Victoria Day. I have plans for Sunday to have brunch with a singles group and to go on a walk organised by the Royal Ontario Museum. Next week I will be going to see “The Lord of the Rings” at the Princess Of Wales Theatre. So there should be a few more posts this month!




        No comments: