Friday, August 22, 2008

Weekend Scrapbook Retreat

Keitha and I drove down to Romeo Michigan where we met Kathy and Felicia for a weekend of scrap booking.  We stayed at the Scrap Palace where they treated us like queens.Michigan 08 026

Keitha and I shared the blue room.  There were 7 other women there who were from Michigan.  A loud lot.

I managed to get 16 pages completed as well as 2 cards and 2 make and takes that Keitha demonstrated.

The food was really good, and even though I am vegetarian, Amy and Pierina were able to come up with some great dishes for me.  Snacks and drinks were always available. 

Archivers

Scrap Palace has a great variety of tools, inks, stamps, paper cutters, punches and a host of other scrap booking supplies available to use.

I had a 15 minute massage on Saturday which really helped out the pain I had in my neck and shoulder, and made my headache disappear.

We also spent sometime and money shopping in Archiver's a great scrapbook store.

The 2 nights we spent there were quite enjoyable and I know that if the opportunity arose to go again, I'd definitely go.

1 comment:

Kathy Carr said...

It was a blast and it was so wonderful to get to meet you Mary!