Sunday, January 04, 2009

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

I was all prepared to sit at home and work on a few scrapbook pages when I got a text from Glenn saying that he had a spare ticket for the play Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I checked out the time of the show and realised that I had 10 minutes to get there. I got my boots and coat on and rushed to the Canon Theatre. I had been there a few weeks previously to see A Chorus Line.

Glenn met me there and we went up to our seats to watch the show. I was a little disappointed with the singing, and the play itself lost a lot of the story, so for those who were unfamiliar with the story, they didn't quite understand it. But it was a nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon and I was given the ticket for free.

I did however manage to get a couple of scrapbook pages done earlier in the day. I haven't any journaling on either one, as that is not one of my strong points. I have made notes on the second one though.

No comments: