Monday, April 09, 2012

March Break in Florida

I was invited to visit some friends for March Break and after Moe, my friend who lives in Naples, found a cheap flight for me, I made my way to the airport and flew into Fort Lauderdale just before midnight. It was a little over 2 hours to drive to Naples, but it gave us time to catch up.
The following day Pam came over and we just chilled on the back deck. I was given lots of warnings to not stay in the sun too long. But that really was what I wanted to do. I did heed the warnings though. We went to dinner at a fish restaurant and I enjoyed my grilled fish and veggies.
That was all I really did, just sat around, watched the wild life in Moe's back yard, looked at the stars at night, gossiped, took a few pictures, and ate!
It was a well earned rest and made me feel like I want to be in Florida as a retired person. The pace of life is definitely much slower that here in Toronto.
Here are a few pictures that I took.
Pam , Mary and Moe

Cardinal
Squirrel
Woodpecker
Bluejay
Salamander
 




No comments: