Friday, August 04, 2006

Yuk Yuks

Hey I had a good day yesterday.

It started off with a trip to John Innes Community centre where I did 45 minutes of aquafit in their pool. I have only been going for two weeks, but every Tuesday and Thursday I find myself looking forward to it, eventhough I HATE to exercise!

I later walked downtown to meet Beatriz for lunch. We chatted about our upcoming spa that we would enjoy together. Hopefully it will be better than the last place we tried!

In the evening I met up with Ildiko who had offered me a ticket to Yuk Yuks. We spent an hour and a half laughing at about half a dozen short acts, and then the feature comedian, Wafik Nasralla. It was very funny, and I knew that I needed the laugh, as things have become a bit stale in my life lately.

Thanks Beatriz for lunch. Thanks Ildiko for thinking of me to join you for a good laugh.

No comments: