Saturday, January 01, 2011

1/1/11

January 1st.

A time to renew and plan for success.

I'm not really sure what my plan is, but basically to have a better year than the last, to be a more positive influence on the lives I touch and to be and do the best that I can.

Some of the things that will improve are:
  • the movement of my arm and shoulder, which means continued physiotherapy and exercise
  • my body image, which means returning to the gym on a more regular basis
  • expanding my group of friends, beyond Work, Couchsurfing and Meetup
  • my love life, which means going on more dates
  • my relationship with my family
  • the frequency with which I scrapbook
  • flossing
I started blogging almost 6 years ago, and my first entry was, `101 Things to do in 1001 days`.  I just checked back on it and most of the items are done, only about 20 or so were never completed.  Some of the things took a lot longer than I expected, and others are just not as important to me any more.

I will also be more aware of what I have, how I use it and be appreciative of it.

How about you?

No comments: