Monday, May 23, 2011

Woo Hoo

I was talking to a friend of mine a while ago, about the 4 blogs that I own.  I have a general life one, a dating one, a card one, and a scrapbook one.  I also used to have another one where I sold cards that I made, but I deleted that one a while ago.  I was saying that it sometimes becomes crazy trying to keep them up, only to not post in months on one or the others.

So imagine my joy just a few minutes ago, when I googled, "How do I merge my blogs?" and it came up with a simple answer!

So now my general and dating ones are merged and my card and scrapbook ones are merged also. Now if you are interested in my general life stuff, you also get to read about my dating life! (Well you would if there was one!)  And now my craft stuff is altogether, as it should be.

So go ahead, check out my blogs.

No comments: