Thursday, March 10, 2005

Sick of being sick

Having been sick for over 2 weeks now, it has become apparent that I need to deep clean my apartment. There are most likely nasty germs living in my carpets, bedding and god know where else in my home. So as soon as I get better I will solicit the help of my friends Beatriz and Carla and give this place a really good going over.

I visited the Dr. yesterday who gave me a note allowing me a couple more days off. So I can REALLY focus on getting completely well.

However, after this weekend when I would normally be going back to work, I have to sit for selection committee for jury duty. That could take anywhere from 3 to 5 days! Then starting next Friday March Break/Easter holidays start. So there is the chance that I won't be back to work until March 29!

No comments: