Saturday, January 21, 2006

Questionnaire

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Being with someone who treasures me

What is your greatest fear?
Losing more family members

Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Princess Diana

Which living person do you most admire?
Stephen Lewis

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
My seemingly inabilaty to exercise regularly

What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Dishonesty

What is your greatest extravagance?
$5000 tummy tuck

On what occasion do you lie?
To save hurting other people’s feelings

What do you dislike most about your appearance?
Very little at this time in my life. Perhaps my eyelids

Which living person do you most despise?
Child abusers

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
”You need to ….” said to the children I work with

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
The pain I have in my knees and feet

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Overcoming depression

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?
A person with a loving family

If you could choose what to come back as, what would it be?
A singer

Who are your favorite writers?
Tolkien, Dick Francis, Sue Grafton

Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
The Grinch

What is your most treasured possession?
My passport

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Being so depressed it hurts to take a shower, and the though of drying yourself off is overwhelming

Where would you like to live?
I love living in Canada, but like to live in New Zealand

What is your most marked characteristic?
My creativity

What is the quality you like most in a man?
Patience

What is your greatest regret?
Not taking George to the hospital sooner

What or who is the greatest love of your life?
George

How would you like to die?
Doing something heroic

No comments: