I have been thinking about what I will do after this 30 days, and have decided that I will have a little chocolate to celebrate on Sunday, and make myself a gluten-free pizza that night too. I would like to keep the sugar at a minimum, since I haven't really had any cravings for it. I will cut out most dairy, except I need milk in my tea. I have really missed milk in my tea! Once in a while I will have cheese, like on my pizza. I will likely add beans once in a while, since I am sick of fish and eggs, and probably a little quinoa too. Other than that, I'll keep doing what I am doing, protein, veggies, oil, nuts, a little fruit now and then.
- Breakfast: Eggs, beets, green beans
- Snack: Greek yogourt, strawberries, blueberries
- Lunch: Mixed Greens, egg salad, veggies
- Dinner: Fish, carrots, broccoli
- Snack: handful of almonds