Saturday, April 06, 2013

Day 30 (whoopie!!!)

Saturday morning, I made a big breakfast for me and my son, knowing today is the last day, I figured I should celebrate with breakfast!

I went shopping at the mall at Walmart and spent a bit of money on things I didn't even know I needed! I got baskets to put under the coffee table, a body pillow case, that I will cut up and will make cushion covers for the living room.  I also picked up some yarn to make a scarf, and a few groceries. Did you know Walmart sells organic veggies? Not many, but a few.

I was out from 10:30 until 5pm. Somehow missed the hunger for lunch!

Day 30

  • Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, sweet potato fries, onion, spinach, tomatoes
  • Snack: Apple
  • Dinner: Fish, carrots, sweet potato, beets
  • Snack: walnuts, orange, yogourt with strawberries and blueberries
I am so happy that I discovered this program. I have not felt bloated in the past 30 days, and that is the best by product I could have hoped for. I didn't get much more energy that others talk about. I didn't get the restful sleep that others talk about. My pants feel looser than they were before the program. A friend I hadn't seen in a few weeks said that my face has a better colour, and I haven't had any pimples appear in the 30 days. Not sure about allergies, when I did a spring clean, all the dust did make me sneeze, but I think that is to be expected. 

I have been grateful for the support on the Whole9/Whole30 forum. Whenever I had questions, they were answered promptly. I joined in some of the conversations, once I felt I had some experience and could offer advice.

Lots of people at work have shown interest in the program. I have told many others about it. The one day that I did go to a restaurant, I managed just fine. I will be weighing myself tomorrow morning. I don't actually expect to have lost much weight, simply because I was homebound for much of the time, and I seldom went to the gym to exercise. So come back tomorrow to see what the number is.

No comments: