Friday, April 05, 2013

Day 29

Wow, it's Friday and I can't believe it will all be coming to an end soon. The eating has been coming easier, and so the decision to have some foods off the program is wavering. I heard from another person who had pizza on day 61 and although it was wonderful at the time she ate it, she says she really regretted it, and it wasn't sitting well with her.

Not sure what I will do, but I won't be limiting myself to the present diet. I'm pretty sure I will add some milk for my tea, and some beans for my shepherds pie.

Day 29

  • Breakfast: Omlette, tomoato, cucumber, celery
  • Snack: Greek yogourt, blueberries, strawberries
  • Lunch: Butternut squash soup, spaghetti squash, tomato sauce, boiled egg
  • Dinner: Fish, broccoli, carrots, beets
  • Snack: Almonds, banana x 2

No comments: