Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Day 13

I had a good day, well at least where food was concerned. I did still have some hunger pangs, and dealt with them best I could. In the lunch photo there is yogourt and strawberries, but I didn't eat them, I had egg salad instead.

Still very tired, but I know now that it is normal. I wish I could sleep at night. I went to bed at midnight last night and awoke at about 5:15 am and never did get to fall asleep again. I did manage to stay awake all afternoon, so hopefully I will sleep through the night. I don't think I have any chamomile tea, I know that would help. I always have 1/2 glass of warm milk when I can't sleep, but that is a no-no!

Day 13

  • Breakfast: onion omelette, broccoli
  • Snack: Egg salad
  • Lunch: Field greens, veggies, tuna salad
  • Dinner: fish, sweet potato, asparagus
  • Snack: cashews, banana
How about you? What was your favourite meal today?

Please read and leave a comment, thanks.

No comments: