Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 6

I got up this morning with the slightest of headaches, had some water and washed last night's dishes, and the headache was gone! Wow, I needed that.

Amazing how much I accomplished with no headache. I chatted on Skype with my son, I went to the gym to workout on a bike for 30 minutes, I completed my income tax return, I completed my rent review papers, I even got to visit a friend.

I have been feeling disconnected lately with staying in for almost 2 weeks except for doctor appointments. So today was a good day all around.

Oh yes, I also got my copy of Sumer Lovin' in the mail. It's a book written my my friend Nicole Chardenet, and as soon as the vertigo decides to go, I'll be reading it. Check out her website

Day 6

  • Breakfast: Scrambled egg, broccoli, sweet potato
  • After Workout: Boiled egg, Grapefruit


  • Lunch: Vegetable soup, greek yogourt, avocado, a few cashews


  • Dinner: Fish, sweet potatoes, green beans, broccoli, carrots, avocado, banana


Okay bring on Day 7, I'm ready.

No comments: