Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day 5

I woke up after a pretty good night's sleep, still trying to get used to the one hour time change. I stayed in bed and decided to read a book, as I wasn't hungry yet to eat breakfast.  It seems my stomach is forgetting to tell my brain that it needs to be fed!  So a couple of hours later I got up and made myself a green smoothie. Smoothies are not encouraged on the Whole30 program, mostly because people often put too much fruit in them and there is no chewing involved. Mine was spinach, celery, cucumber, apple and a few grapes. I also added some protein powder. It was the easiest thing to eat since I had no appetite. I forgot to take a photo of it.

Also I was pretty dizzy today, not from the program, but the vertigo. The dizziness is one thing, but the fuzzy head is another, that could be from the program, not sure really.

Day 5
  • Breakfast: Green smoothie (no good fats)
  • Lunch: Tuna salad, green beans, carrots, brussel sprouts, a few cashews
  • Dinner: Fish, sweet potato, green beans, carrots, brussel sprouts, broccoli
Hoping that the headache goes away soon, and that I get some energy tomorrow.


No comments: