Monday, March 11, 2013

Day 4

I think I've figured out what the problem is. I was reading some of the posts on the Whole30 forum, and saw that there are some people who are having difficulty with coconut oil. I used it on occasion before this program, but I guess using it multiple times a day is a bit trying on my system.  So the plan for today was to eat foods without the coconut oil.
I had a friend drop by today, I felt weird not being able to offer her anything more than tea, no cookies, no treats, but she understands as she was the friend I told about the program.

Day 4

  • Breakfast: Greek yogourt, strawberries, mango sauce, (couldn't eat the sauce though, too full)


  • Lunch: Spinach Salad, veggies, (look at those lovely tomatoes) eggs, avocado


  • Dinner: Fish, brussel sprouts, carrots, and green beans


I've had a light headache all day, but nothing like the pain I'd been experiencing the 2 previous days.
I also had a bit of indigestion after lunch and just before and after dinner. I was craving something sweet this afternoon, and kept telling myself that I wasn't hungry, and I did manage to go without a snack.

So made it through the day.

What did you eat today?

No comments: