Saturday, March 16, 2013

Day 9

Wow, time is moving quickly, tomorrow is day 10 and that is 1/3 of the way through. The program talks about finding more energy, but I haven't really found that yet. In the afternoons I have been getting really tired at about 2pm. I hope when I get back to work on Monday, I'll be able to make it through the day.

I had a busy day with grocery shopping, laundry, and cleaning before lunch. Then I made soups, and cooked up some veggies. Perhaps that's why I ran out of energy!I spent the rest of the day reading, well listening to an audio book.

I have to figure out how I am going to organize my lunches next week for work, and perhaps get up a little earlier, to make sure I get in a hot breakfast.

Day 9

  • Breakfast: Egg, tomatoes, brussel sprouts, green beans
  • Lunch: Brussel sprouts, carrots, green beans, Greek yogourt, avocado
  • Dinner: Vegetable soup, Greek yogourt, avocado
  • Snack: Apple, hazelnuts

No comments: