Saturday, March 09, 2013

W30 Day 2

Not a great night's sleep, not food related though, just too hot and seemingly not tired.
I got up and read a little more of the book, and then went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I have to admit I wasn't really hungry. I am a breakfast person, I ALWAYS eat breakfast, and never have a hard time with getting it down. It usually consists of either a green smoothie, oatmeal and fruit, or eggs and veggies. Once in a while I have a gluten-free waffle or on rare occasions toast.

I've had a headache all day, I took pain medicine this morning and again tonight, and still no relief. I managed to go out to the post office, and tried to pick up some food items at St. Lawrence Market, but I was having so much dizziness, I had to come back before purchasing everything. I have enough  food to last a few days, so I am not too worried.

So here is Day 2:

  • Breakfast - scrambled eggs and spinach and veggies
  • Lunch - Spinach salad and veggies with tuna salad
  • Dinner - Vegetable soup with greek yogourt and avocado (I added it after I took the photo)
  • Snacks - Coconut water, a few cashews

No comments: