Saturday, March 23, 2013

Day 16

I slept in this morning, which is a first in a long time. I lazed around for an hour before getting up. Then after breakfast I watched a webcast that I had signed up for and it gave me some great ideas for using templates/masks/stencils. I may try it this weekend if I can get my paper covered table cleared up!

I shopped for a few groceries today, I also need to get some more protein powder for smoothies.

I will likely do the majority of my meal preparations tomorrow.

I was supposed to go to a live comedy show pilot as an audience member, but I cancelled as it ran from 5 to 10 pm and I know that would interfere with my meals and hunger. It's a shame as I could have used a laugh!

It's Earth Hour Day, so lights out for an hour tonight.

And it is my niece's daughters 4th birthday today, Happy Birthday Talia.

Day 16

  • Breakfast: Eggs, sweet potato and onion hash, friend tomatoes
  • Snack: Greek yogourt, banana
  • Lunch: Spring mix, veggies, egg salad, (made with homemade mayo, YUM!)
  • Dinner: Veggie soup with a handful of cashews
  • Snack: Pistachios 

No comments: