Thursday, March 14, 2013

Day 7

Wow, huge breakthrough. I had a couple of dizzy episodes last night, so when I got up this morning, and realised that I had to go on the local subway train to deliver some time sensitive papers to the Board Of Education office, I was quite nervous.  I arrived at the office in a sweat, having had to do deep breathing for the entire journey of 45 minutes. After handing in the papers, I left the office looking for a place to relax and calm down, before returning on the train.  Lo and behold, there was a Michaels store right there in front of me. Well if you  know anything about me, you know I am a paper crafter, amongst other things, and breezed right in. An hour later, I left the store and realised that I was walking a lot stronger, with more confidence, (no, it wasn't because the wind was blowing wildly!)

For the rest of the day, I have had no dizziness, and I think I am fixed!

Day 7

  • Breakfast: Greek yogourt, blueberries, sweet potato hash


  • Lunch: Tuna salad, veggies and avocado with salsa, cashews


  • Dinner: Eggs, grilled veggies and broccoli
  • Snack: a few chestnuts, banana


I have to go to the forum to check if chestnuts are okay, I'm pretty sure they are, fingers crossed.

No comments: